If you want your videos to go viral they must be entertaining and unique. Here are a few tips to get you going.
- Follow the script: Before you shoot it is mandatory to know what the focal point of your story is and how you plan to achieve it. Having a written script is very handy in ensuring you always stay on track and don’t lose focus.
- Use a good editing software: Clean crisp and well-done videos always draw the crowds. There are several editing software that are available for free (you can begin with a basic version before you switch to the more advanced software). Just ensure that the software you choose has the specific features you need for your video.
- Record in HD quality: With technology advancing rapidly it is crucial that you keep pace and upload videos with crystal clear visuals and stellar audio; blocky videos are a strict No.
- Upload regularly: In the present electronic generation people have very short memories and therefore to keep yourself alive in their thoughts you must upload at least twice a week. Pace out your videos in the week and not post everything on one day. Obviously, you must shoot your videos ahead of time and always have at least two extra videos for those crunch situations when you don’t have time to shoot a new video.
- Just be yourself: It is important to remain unique and yourself; if you ape somebody nobody will want to watch you or your ideas. And this is possible only when you have fun doing what you like and your joy comes through in your videos.
Sometimes despite your best efforts’ things don’t work out in your favor; it is at such times that you must seek professional help from the likes of themarketingheaven.